You are almost finished with your degree; you expect to graduate within a few months. It is time to start searching for a job, and that means you need a resume. In this course thus far, you should have learned that there are three types of resumes you can use: Functional, chronological, and hybrid.
Using the career path created in the Unit 1 assignment, complete the following activities:
- Go back through your last 5 years of experience. Think about the following:
- The places you have worked
- The organizations you have participated in
- The educational experiences you have had
- Create a resume using this information in each of the following types:
- Submit all 3 resumes in 1 Microsoft Word document file.