Write a 2–page executive briefing of a selected federal or state court case pertaining to the topic of intellectual property.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Articulate the importance, context, purpose, and relevance of law in a business environment.
- Summarize the facts and ruling of a legal case.
- Competency 3: Evaluate key judicial concepts that influence the decisions related to business.
- Analyze how a legal case could impact businesses.
- Explain how a legal case could impact a specific organization.
- Competency 5: Develop information literacy skills as applied to business law.
- Exhibit information literacy skills as applied to business law.