If you were asked by your employer to develop a new Information Security Policy, where would you turn to find resources to build this policy? List the two most important items you would include in this new policy and explain why you felt these were most important.
topics should include
– Information security is the protection of information and systems from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or disruption.
– Businesses should adopt an Information Security Policy as a measure to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of institutional data as well as any information systems that store, process or transmit data.
– This week we will cover the importance of developing an Information Systems Policy and the Information Security Principles of Success.
– Review Weekly Assignments
– Review Weekly Discussions