To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review the Learning Resources assigned this week.
- Consider the presenting issues and developmental implications facing your assigned child client.
- Using the Walden Library, locate 1–2 recent (5 years or less) peer-reviewed articles related to the issues and influences impacting your assigned infant/toddler client.
By Day 3
- A description of your client (infant/toddler), including the biological, environmental, and cultural factors that are influencing this infant/toddler’s development and why.
- Explain how awareness of these influences could provide context to enhance treatment within the family.
- Describe at least one challenge you might experience when counseling this family.
- Justify your response with references to this week’s Learning Resources and 1–2 peer-reviewed articles from the past 5 years.
*I have the Reeves family*