Use Visual Studio to create a C# project and design the user interface.
- Transcript Request Application: This application allows students to request transcripts of their degree. A student enters their last name, first name, E#, street address 1, street address 2, city, state, and zip code. Then, a student chooses the type of transcript (Undergraduate, or Graduate, or Both). After that, a student chooses the format of the transcript (Sealed Envelope, and/or Expedited Mail and/or Insured Mail). The application should have two buttons, a ‘Submit’ button and an ‘Cancel’ button.
- Income Tax Return Application: This application allows users to check the status of their income tax return. A user enters their last name, middle initial, first name, social security number, and their date of birth. A user then chooses the type of the income tax return (1040, or 1040A, or 1040EZ). A user also chooses the delivery method of the report (By Mail, and/or Email and/or Online). The application should have two buttons, a ‘Check Status’ button and an ‘Exit’ button.
- Water Bill Application: This application allows customers to pay their water bill. A customer enters their account #, total amount due, credit card number, expiration date, and security code. Then a customer chooses the type of their credit card (Visa, or Discover, or MasterCard, or American Express). After that, a customer chooses how to receive their receipt (Email, and/or Text Message). The application should have two buttons, a ‘Pay Now’ button and a ‘Cancel’ button.
- Choose an appropriate name for the solution/project.
- Use Radio Button for options
- Change the Name/Text properties of all controls and use prefixes.
- Change the following properties of your form (BackColor, AcceptButton, CancelButton, Text)
- Assign an AccessKey to each button.
- Make sure the tab order is correct.