- If you could instantly acquire one of the 10 characteristics of servant leaders, identified by Spears (2002), which one would it be and why?
- Don’t forget to use in-text citations and list all citations on references page; Spears (2002), must be one of them.
See Quick Guide – College Level Writing attached.
- Check anything APA at Purdue Online Writing Lab
- APA is always double space, no more no less.
- The title page must have a header and page number. Center of title page has the title of the assignment, your name, and college name. NO MORE!
- Don’t forget the References page. If you list a reference, it must also appear as an in-text citation and visa versa. 9. Never use Works Cited on the References page. Use the word References.
- Refrain from using the following phrases when writing an academic paper: “I believe” “In my opinion” “I think” “I”. The reason you use references is so you can write about what has been researched, this information has validity.
- If an assignment refers to a particular theory and states the author, you must cite the author in your paper and also list on the References page.
You should submit
- Submit your response in two or three double-spaced paragraphs.
- Cite your sources where applicable, use APA style
If you need assistance with APA style format, review the resources available in the Writing Resources area of the course (in the course menu on the left)