The book :http://ebookcentral.proquest.com.ezproxy.lib.usf.e…
Here are the reading Pages: pp. 1-7, pp. 16-39, pp. 40-51, pp. 96-109, pp. 110-
Here are the instructions:
Submissions will only be accepted through Turnitin
Purpose & General Instructions: This assignment is designed to help you apply concepts, in writing, from Weeks 1-3 readings to a real-world situation.I expect you to draft a logically coherent essay that is grammatically sound.This essay should be approximate 3-4 pages single spaced.
Prompt: Durkheim would claim that we are living in a world requiring organic solidarity.
- Begin your essay by briefly explaining why we are living in a system of organic solidarity.
- Think about our current lives within the COVID pandemic.
- Use one of the following guides:
- Using concepts from Durkheim’s The Division of Labor, explain why people are NOT willing to wear face masks.You should also include either Latour or Berger & Luckmann.
- Using concepts from Durkheim’s The Division of Labor, explain why people are willing to wear face masks.You should also include either Latour or Berger & Luckmann.
You may draw on personal experiences, observations, or news presentations.You should not use outside sources.All material in the text should be probably references (e.g., direct quotes should be placed in “x” and cited; providing in your own words a definition also requires proper citation).
Assessment: this assignment is worth 250 points
224-250 points (A range)
- Thorough analysis & application (all key concepts identified and applied correctly with minimal errors)
- Grammar is mostly correct with few to no consistent errors; analysis and application are clearly presented.
199-223 points (B range)
- Analysis & application presents most key concepts that are applied accurately with minimal errors to mostly accurate.
- Grammar reveals a few errors that are consistent throughout the essay; grammar limits presentation but does interfere with clarity to any significant degree.
174-198 points (C range)
- Analysis & applications relies on some key concepts and application is problematic (e.g., incomplete, inaccurate).
- Grammar reveals several key errors that makes reading comprehension problematic
173 or lower (D or lower)
- I hope not to go there