All the information will be found in week 3 but all I need you to do is write an outline for the paper. it is based off of these instructions. I need a detailed out line pointing out specifically what the thesis statement is.
these are the instructions that were given…..
his term, you will write an essay over an assigned topic. This essay is designed to assess your research, writing, argumentative, and citation skills. For this assignment, you will use the skills you learned in this course about paraphrasing, citation, and documentation, as well as skills in writing and argumentation that you have learned in courses both in college and high school. The assignment will be due at the end of week seven. However, you will also be required to turn in prep assignments relating to the essay throughout the term. Those will include a list of your sources, a thesis, and an outline of your essay.
Here are the details of the assignment at the topic:
Topic: Have the laws and regulations passed as a result of the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001 been helpful or hurtful to American society?
- Your essay should be written in APA format.
- Your essay should be a minimum of 3-4 pages of content. This excludes the required cover page for APA style and Works Cited page.
- Your essay should have an appropriate APA style cover page and Works Cited page.
- Your essay should include at least four sources. Three of those should be articles from our GMC databases and one should be your textbook for the course. You may include others, but these are a minimum requirement and must be included to receive proper credit.
- Your essay MUST INCLUDE IN-TEXT CITATIONS for information you pulled from your sources that is both quoted and paraphrased.
- Your essay should contain no more than three direct quotes. The rest should be paraphrased and your own interpretations based on the sources.
- Your essay should be free from grammar and typing errors.
- Your essay should be run through www.paperrater.com to check it for plagiarism. Your essay will be graded with the grading rubric provided.
Prep Assignments That Will Be Due Prior to the Final Draft:
- List of Sources to be used in the paper
- Outline of your paper
(I just need the out line…. for the paper but you have to specifically point out the thesis statement)