Click on the following link to investigate the force of gravity: https://phet.colorado.edu/en/simulation/gravity-force-lab (Links to an external site.)
Begin with two spheres of masses, 50 kg and 200 kg are separated by distance 4 m.
- Calculate the force between them and verify its value from simulation.
- Bring both spheres closer, what happens to force as separation decreases?
- Increase their masses, how does the force change?
Click up Constant Radius.
- What happens to force?
- Does gravity force depend upon the radius of spheres?
- How can you get maximum gravity force in simulation? What is this max value?
- Is gravity force an attractive or repulsive force? Is gravity force a weaker force or stronger force (in terms of its strength)?