Ethics in Business Management.
Each student will research a Management/Leadership/Strategy topic and discuss it in a 8-10 page paper (double-spaced excluding bibliography, graphics, abstract, or title pages). The paper must include at least 10 relevant sources (dictionary definitions, .coms, Wikipedia are not considered relevant). Research from scholarly publications and popular press sources are relevant – use both types of sources.
Use APA format for the bibliography and in-text citations. Type all deliverables using Microsoft Word and implement the Times New Roman size 12 font. The paper should be a review/summary (think literature review) of your topic.
1. Nuseir, Mohammed & Ghandour, Ahmad. (2019). Ethical Issues in Modern Business Management. International Journal of Procurement Management. 1. 1. 10.1504/IJPM.2019.10018652.
2. Fill, Monika & Fill, Tomasz. (2018). Media Monitoring as an Element of Strategic Business Management. Social Communication. 4. 69-75. 10.2478/sc-2018-0025.
3. Visser, Thea & van Scheers, Louise. (2018). Can family business managers manage family business risks?. Management Journal of Contemporary Management Issues. 23. 123-137. 10.30924/mjcmi/2018.23.1.123.
4. Sipahi, Esra. (2017). CREATIVITY AND THE IMPORTANCE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT. User. 8. 13.
5. Mohammed, Atheer & Australia, Atheerabdullahmohammed & Edu Mohammed@usq, Raj & , Gururajan & Australia, Abdul & , Hafeez-Baig@usq & A Mohammed, A & Gururajan, R & Hafeez-Baig, Abdul. (2019). Knowledge Management in Business Environment. 10.1145/3106426.31094441.
In addition to above references use five more references.