I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Each individual is required to submit a project report of 15-20maximum in business style format with appropriate cover page, sections and pagination to show distinct report sections, references and appendices that contain the required elements and should thereby answer the fundamental questions.
o The assignment should have an appropriate cover page, a brief introduction to the assignment and a brief summary / conclusion of the assignment.
o Any worksheets, tables / grids etc. can be included as appendices /additional pages within each report if they are not directly relevant to the analysis.
o Any and all external sources of information, data, analysis, ideas and/or suggestions are to be documented using APA format in full and in accordance with the University Policy on Academic Integrity
Content Requirements / Topics to be Covered
For this assignment you will assess and analyze the organization’s strategic
implementation processes inclusive of the following:
1, Leadership & Corporate Governance structure;
– Stakeholders (internal & external)
– Dispersion of Ownership
– Composition of the Board of Directors
– Governance mechanisms (internal & external)
2, Ethical frameworks, strategies, policies and practices;
– Ethical framework / approach utilized
– Ethical policies and practices employed
– Overall approach to Ethics
3, Approach to and implementation of corporate social responsibility initiatives;
– Major components of CSR strategy
– Triple Bottom Line / 3 P approach
4, Organizational structure & design
– Existing organizational structure (type of structure)
For this assignment you should organize your report by first providing a description /explanation of the topic area and the required components followed by the discussion and analysis. The discussion and analysis should speak to concepts such as:
• How each item has or has not added value to the organization;
• The implications of the choices made by the organization;
• The alignment with standards. regulations and/or best practices; and,
• Any suggested changes that will facilitate better strategy implementation.
The final section of the report will focus on the strategic action required by the organization to address the issues identified in your discussion and analysis. (You should identify at least one key issue from each of the 4 topic areas)
• Brief outline and introduction to the project (2.5%).
• Discussion and analysis of the strategic leadership / governance mechanisms of the organization (35%)
• Discussion and analysis of the ethical strategies, policies and and/or practices and approach (25%)
• Discussion and analysis of the organizations’ Corporate Social Responsibility strategy (15%)
• Discussion and analysis of the organizational structure / design (10%)
• Linked to your analysis in the previous sections provide a set of clearly defined and actionable recommendations that your organization should pursue to address the key issues (10%)
• Formatting, citations and writing (2.5%)