Students will work individually to use critical thinking skills are applied as students examine the causes, consider and compare/contrast alternative courses of actions, probe underlying issues, and suggest recommendations or strategies that address the situations of the case. Managing Diversity at Yelp, available for $8.95 purchase online https://hbr.org/product/managing-diversity-and-inclusion-at-yelp/918009-PDF-ENG (Links to an external site.).
The written case study analysis must be at least 3 pages typed, double spaced, 12-point font, and 1-inch margins.
Case studies should follow the following format:
- Company Introduction
- Industry and products –Current Status
- Number of employees
- History – Positives and Setbacks
- Business Strategy – Mission
- The number one “thing” you should know about this company?
- Diversity Practices and their Success
- Underlying issues
- Compare/Contrast alternative course of actions
- Recommendations that address the situations of the case
This assignment is due by July 20th by 11:59pm. No late assignments will be accepted.