1. Choose a Spanish speaking country to create a PowerPoint with information about the cultural variety of its “comidas y bebidas”.
- All sources should come from Spanish speaking websites (minimum 2 websites). Do NOT use Wikipedia.
- The PowerPoint should include 8-10 slides.
- Each slide should include pictures and full sentences.
- Include the Spanish websites (sources) on the last slide.
- You should include accents and Spanish symbols.
- Important! DO NOT COPY THE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SOURCES. INSTEAD, USE YOUR OWN WORDS.
- Be creative and have fun with this cultural project!
This project includes an oral component. Record your voice to narrate the text you include in each slide.
2. When you have finished your project, submit each portion of the project in the correct the dropbox folder. Submit your document or submit a hyperlink to your online document.
See attached rubric