I’m studying for my Psychology class and need an explanation.
I need a paper on the effects of aging on memory capacity and executive functioning.
Requirements for paper
– 7+pages (this means 7+pages of text, not 7pages total
– Double spaced 12-point Calibri (or other similar font)
– 1-inch margins on all sides
AT LEAST 7 primary, scientific references (from peer-reviewed journals)
– Found using Research Port or Google Scholar
– Published between 2009-2020(I’d prefer if you stay away from sources that were published prior to 2008)
DO NOT USE:
•Google (with the exception of Google Scholar)
•Newspapers (Baltimore Sun, etc)
•Popular Magazines (Psychology Today, Time, etc)
•Websites made for the general public (NIH, WebMD, emedicine)
APA Writing Style – must use 7thedition – refer to Purdue OWL APA for help with the 7th edition
– APA Style Title page
– YOU DO NOT NEED AN ABSTRACT
– Proper in-text citations and references page
•NO DIRECT QUOTES
– Other APA Writing Style rules are followed (e.g., avoid personal pronouns, proper use of abbreviations, proper formatting of headings, avoid use of contractions, etc.)
What your paper should be:
– An introduction to your topic with a clearly stated thesis statement,
– A summary of the published research on the topic you choose, which….
– ..leads to an idea for a future research study, complete with a purpose, research question, hypothesis for the study,
– and a “Conclusion” where you wrap up loose ends.