Post a 150- to 200-word response to the following discussion questions. cite all references in APA formmat.
- How do you go about assessing whether a claim is one you should accept, reject, or suspend judgment on due to ambiguity, insufficient documentation, vagueness, or subjectivity?
- Identify at least three factors that can cause inaccuracies or a distortion of reports in the news media?
- List as many irrelevant factors as you can think of that people often mistake for signs of expertise on the part of an individual (for example, appearing self-confident).
- Why is it important to question the credibility of someone who is an “interested party” who is trying to sell you something? Provide an example of a situation where you may have purchased something, or joined a group from an interested party. What was your experience? Did the interested party benefit from you purchase or membership?
- How do you go about evaluating the credibility of websites? Provide several websites that you believe are credible, are reliable due to the expertise of the content, and is not biased.
Discussion PostAccording to me assessing whether a claim is one you should accept, reject, orsuspend judgment on due to ambiguity, insufficient documentation, vagueness, or subjectivityis…