1) The mode of entry a company chooses to enter international markets depends on a variety of factors including the nature of the company’s strategic objectives. Select a well-known one company of your choice that competes in the international markets.
2) What was the company’s mode of entry? (incorporate points for that company as stated in attachments 1,2 and elaborate)
3) What was the entry designed to achieve? (incorporate points for that company as stated in attachment company tried to achieve and elaborate)
4) Finally identify two advantages and two disadvantages to the entry mode chosen by the company. (pick 2 advantages and 2 disadvantages for a company chosen from attachment Advantages and Disadvantages and elaborate for both)
5) Incorporate our coursework (Thompson text and other material) from this week into your above responses.
6) You must have at least one course (our Thompson Text) and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your initial posting.
7) Sources require in-text citations and must be incorporated into the body of the post in addition to a full APA citation at the end of the post.