Need help finishing paper -When agreed I will supply started work.
Create a WBS for your project using the proper format (MS Word, MS Excel, Visio, or any other applicable format) to depict WBS graphically (see Figure 4.1 from Chapter 4 of the Gedo textbook). Alternatively, you may use a coded format using MS Word (see Figure 4.3 from Chapter 4 of the Gido textbook as an example). The example is in MS Project format but the same could be done in MS Excel.Create a project schedule that lists all of the core activities, dates (start and finish), and resources to complete your project. While it is recommended that you use MS Project, you can use MS Excel to create your schedule. Your project schedule must contain at least 30 separate activities/tasks.Identify and discuss your project’s greatest risks (at least three ) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the risks.Examine how you will manage your project performance via earned value management. Identify at least three (3) key EVM metrics you will use for your project.Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Identify and analyze the process you would use to close out your project.
- Determine the main challenges that you would encounter during the project closeout process and provide your strategy to address the challenges in question.
- Select and analyze another computer-based tool, other than MS Project and MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel), that you could use in order to manage project costs and scheduling.
- Speculate on the overall different project management strategy that you would apply based on the tool that you have selected.
- Analyze whether continuous process improvements would have helped the delivery of your project. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Speculate on whether using risk management techniques would have affected the delivery of your project.
- Support your response with at least two (2) examples of using risk management techniques that would have helped you deliver your project on or under budget.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
Analyze project management processes for scheduling and sequencing work components.Appraise the process of determining the cost and relevant budget required for a project component.Evaluate systems for cost tracking and budget monitoring.