NEED EACH ANSWERED 150 WORDS MINIMUM AND REFERENCES IN APA FORMAT IF USED.
1. What evidence suggests that positive and negative affect underlie our emotional experience?
2. Describe four ways in which positive emotions broaden thought-action repertoires and build personal resources, according to Fredrickson’s theory. Give an example of each.
3. Describe problem-focused, emotion-focused, and pro-active coping.
4. Describe a study showing the relationship between social contacts and health.
5. What are the limits and qualifications to a general theory of positivity?