- Title page: please use the table above.
- Case Study number: please refer to the case study number and write the question before each answer, answers should be based on your understanding (NO COPY/PASTE)
- Plagiarism is a serious offense. Therefore, report must be written in your own words or references must be used where necessary. Or marks will be deducted based on the plagiarism percentage.
References in Harvard style format. For example:
Books: Wit, J. S., Poneman, D. B. & Gallucci, R. L. 2004. Going critical : the first North Korean nuclear crisis. Washington, D.C.: Brookings Institution Press
Website: Dawson, J., Deubert, K., Grey-Smith, S. & Smith, L. 2002. ‘S’ Trek 6: Referencing, not plagiarism. [Online]. Available: http://lisweb.curtin.edu.au/guides/studytrekk/strek6.html. [4 September 2004] .
- Font sizes:
- Main Headings: 14, Bold (Case Study name/number)
- Sub-Headings: 12, Bold (Question)
- Normal text: 12 (Answer)
- Line spacing: 1.5
Or use this website to help you citation https://www.citethemrightonline.com