Literature Review: Topic Selection
Below is a list of topics that you must choose from to complete your Literature Review.
Note: Be sure to include a rational/reason for why the topic was chosen.
- Porter’s Competitive Strategies
- Miles and Snow’s Strategy Typology
- Operations strategy and planning
- Bureaucratic Organizations
- Chaos Theory
- Hawthorne Studies
- Organizational Theory
- Organizational Behavior
- Scientific Management
- Organizational Structure
- Supply Chain Structures and Relationships
- Collaborative Networks
- Impact of Technology on Job Design
- Organizational Decision Making Systems
- Shaping Cultures and Ethics of the Organization
- Organizational Decision Making
Make sure that you focus on the organizational design and structure of these items when writing your paper.