Help me study for my Computer Science class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
While there are many benefits to the use of cryptocurrency, there is also much skepticism from the general public. Much of this concern centers around legal protection associated with transactions. Search the Internet and outline what legal protections exist for Bitcoin users in the US and other countries.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
– Use proper APA citations and references in your post. Strictly No plagiarism. 400 words.
I will be able to share the 2 posts from other students after I post my assignment. I will be providing extra time for responses to those 2 responses. ~125 words per post should be fine.
- Dickson, B. (2019). How to Keep Your Bitcoin Safe. PC Magazine, 37. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true…
- Ruslina, E. (2019). Legal Protection for Bitcoin Users in E-Commerce Transactions. Journal of Internet Law, 23(4), 3–6. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true…