I’m trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources
- Select a topic or issue related to positive social change in a school counselor setting for which you want to advocate. You may look to current events in your local area, a specific local issue, or select a nation-wide issue for inspiration
- Create an infographic that identifies the issue, the key concepts or information related to issue, and consider the positive social change you want to advocate for and why
- Make sure to ground the key concepts and information in research and cite references
- You will need to add web links for people to access additional information or resources
- Review the expectations in the Week 8 Discussion Rubric
Write a post in which you:
- Post your advocacy infographic about the topic or issue relevant to positive social change in a school counseling setting.
- Make sure to ground the information provided in your infographic in research and cite references. Add web links for people to access additional information or resources.
This week’s portion of the Digital Portfolio has three parts:
Part 1: Classroom Guidance Lesson
Part 2: Implicit Biases
Part 3: Advocacy
the rest of part 3 is attach. Please review the attachment