Identify and fill in the following details of your organization. In case of confidentiality issues, simply fill in XYZ as name of organization. Importantly, you should be able to link each part to the next and give a summary explanation of how the Performance Management System works in any software organization, and give suggestions for its improvement.
3. Organizational Objectives;
Process performance information.
ii. Information Systems,
iii. Functional areas
iv. Any other area
4. Information about environment in which it is functioning;
5. Organization structure; Describe Chain of command. Describe how are the Structure and Processes are linked through information flow in your organization. Draw flow chart if required.
6. Managing processes, put in those not mentioned here also.
i. Transformation Process if any
ii. Supporting Process-
7. Resource Allocation
i. Human Resources
ii. Capital Resources
iii. Technological Resources
8. Any improvements suggested.
By the organization.
Write with reference to what you consider an ideal Performance/Management/System.
Use extra space if required.
9. How, according to you does the Performance Management System work in your organization? Write/how/it/performs/its/different/functions/in/your/organization. Use extra space if required.