In at least two well-developed paragraphs (and a paragraph is at least five to seven sentences) discuss
Many people, ideas, and events served as key inspirations for the colonists to break away from England and start
their own nation. While there are dozens of choices, which one was the most important one for starting the American Revolution? Make sure to explain your choice with information from secondary sources with clear explanations of why you made this choice and what evidence supports your decision.
Your post should be cited in APA format with credible and scholarly sources
- Your response must be two well-developed paragraphs of a minimum of five sentences each.
- Your complete word count on this assignment must be at least 250 words
- You must cite all direct quotes and paraphrased material with proper APA in-text citations in the paragraphs.
- At the bottom of your submission (right below the paragraphs), you must include an APA-style bibliography of all the sources you used.
- Your submission should be free of grammar, content, and style errors.