Make a powerpoint about the paper you wrote.
Your slides must contain the following:
- Title Slide
- Background Slide
- This should introduce the topic and present what you’re specifically interested in understanding
- Body Slides
- These slides should give some thematic focus. You will give short summaries on the slides and lecture over them, going more in-depth to guide your audience
- Since you’ve read literature to help you understand your topic better, generate key hypotheses that you’d build from this literature.
- This highlights your ability to apply the literature you’ve read abstractly
- Conclusion Slide
- A summative point and idea on what you’d want to expand the literature to
- References Slide
- Full citations for all references in APA format