For this project you will use the MSP430 microcontroller the “Traffic Lights” application in section 14.6 (p. 360) of your textbook. The code must be done using C and/or Assembly. You will be able to checkout a project kit that includes mobile instrumentation hardware, a breadboard, along with the needed circuit components and wires, but you may use as a many other extra parts as you desire as well.
Below are the major project requirements:
- Implement Traffic Lights Application shown in Section 14.6.
- Utilize the Analog Discovery hardware and software (Virtual Static I/O Components) during the development phase of your project
- Utilize interrupt servicing to react the push-button switch.
- Complete the project using C and/or Assembly only.
- You are NOT required to use hardware timers and low-power mode as mention in the application description, You may simply use software loops to create timing delays.