For this final Reflection, select concepts or topics that resonated with you during this course, and commit to learning more about them. To bring this commitment to life, identify concrete action items that support your goal to deepen your personal learning experience in the coming year. Then, consider the following:
- What can you do now to integrate the experiences and insights you had in this course with your personal and professional development goals?
- What are the most important things you are taking from this course that will shape your future and enable you to make a positive difference?
All components of this Assignment must be submitted as one document:
- Executive Summary: Write an Executive Summary of the course (2–3 paragraphs) that addresses the following questions:
- Which content and assignments in this course improved your understanding of using managerial financial information to make decisions for your organization (or one with which you are familiar)?
- What impact has your improved understanding of financial management concepts had or do you anticipate it will have on the value you will bring to your role within an organization?
- How have the content and assignments in this course changed the way you think about the manager’s role within the organization in terms of financial management and the way you will specifically support financial management in your organization (or one with which you are familiar)?
- In what ways does the content from this course affect a manager’s ability to create positive change within an organization?
- To what extent can the content from this course contribute to social responsibility and positive social change?
- How have the content and assignments shaped your goals now, and how do you anticipate they will shape your goals in the future?
- In this course, you have expanded your understanding of finance in terms of the applications studied (e.g., weighted average cost of capital, bond and stock valuation, cash conversion cycle, etc.). You have also thought about the ways that financial management fits into the larger managerial framework of an organization. For this part, answer the following questions:
- How would you integrate knowledge of financial management in your overall assessment of a business’s health and in your planning for growth?
- How will your effectiveness as a manager increase as a result of your stronger understanding of managerial finance?
- What ethics-based practices would you, as a manager, expect of your finance department?
- How can financial management areas within your organization (or one with which you are familiar) effect positive social change within the organization’s serviced communities?
- Action Plan: Write a detailed Action Plan for one new goal for professional and personal development (you will continue to build on the list of goals you selected in your previous courses). Include the following in your Action Plan:
- Your specific goal for professional and personal development, with an explanation as to why you selected this goal. Be sure to provide concrete and specific examples of why the goal is important, the extent to which this goal enables you to be an agent for positive social change, the personal or professional value you expect from achieving each goal, and how the goal relates to the resources reviewed in the course.
- At least two objectives for the goal you have identified: Provide a rationale that explains how your objectives support the goal.
General Guidance on Application Length: 2 1/5 pages apa format
Topics covered in course is attached