Format: double spaced, 12-pt. Times Roman font. Your references should follow APA format.
- Introduction (1 page or less) Describe the main objectives/goals of your case study project, and provide an overview of the main questions and issues your paper will address.
- Overview of the business (1 page) You should describe briefly about the business, such as industry, sales, profits, number of employees, gender, age, educational background of the entrepreneur, time they have been in this country, add if any interesting information that they might want to share.
The following four sections will be the main body of your paper. I recommend you select at least 2 questions above from each section and analysis those questions with the information you collected from the interview. The conclusion question is required to answer.
- Analysis of Entrepreneurship intention (1-2 pages)
- Analysis of Beginning considerations (1-2 pages)
- Analysis of Marketing and financial considerations (1-2 pages)
- Analysis of Sources of Funds and conclusion (1-2 pages)