E – Portfolio: “Design Thinking”
You are to conduct a search of the Internet on the topic: Design Thinking. You should review the items you find and select a minimum of 5 items per topic and link them to your portfolio. You are not to upload files from the Internet, as you do not own copyright, and if you do, this will be plagiarism. You are to use links to your items only. You may include short focused items from Video or Audio clips lectures and/or tutorials, and your own work that you produce in the tutorials. The centre of your multi-columned Mahara page must be a Rich picture or concept map of the material you have presented showing how it all links together. Your portfolio should capture rich ideas, resources and innovative practice around business analysis within the frame of the topic listed above.
You are to write a brief discussion for each of the 5 items as to why you chose that item, and why you thought the items chosen are appropriate to the weekly topic..
Each portfolio should be comprised of the following three sections for each item:
• Title- Provides an informative title identifying the item;
• Rich Picture- A diagram using Cmap software of the main ideas and themes of your reseach helping to link the different media content together. You may choose to embed your links in this picture as well as hyperlink
• Link – provide 5 working links that can be followed to the original source location. each hyperlinked or (embeded if audio or video) to the start of the relevant discussion.
• Discussion – describe how the item links to the topic, and how the item increases your understanding of the topic. Include the citation to your item following Harvard formatting.
• Reflection – discuss how the item increases your understanding of the topic.
Attachment:- Assignment File.rar