- Draw a flow chart for a program that prompts the user to enter 20 integer numbers to an array named ‘nums’ Program should go following:
- Print how many times number 20 entered in the array
- print how many even and odd numbers are in the array
- Print the numbers of the array in a reserve order (from last to first)
2. Draw a flowchart for a program that prompt the user to enter name, age, and number of the dependents of 25 employees into three one-dimensional parallel arrays. Program should find and print name, age, and number of dependents of those employees whose number of their dependents are more than 4.
3. write a program that allows a user to enter a day number in the range 1 to 7 and prints the name of the day (day 1 is Sunday, day 2 is Monday, and so on). Hint: the program does not require an IF or SWITCH/ CASE statement.
Language is basic pseudo code or