PART ONE 2 PAGES
write 2 pages debate on Capital punishment. This assignment challenges students to understand “both sides of the fence” on Capital punishment to consider all points of view. Both sides of the argument should be equally powerful so that the reader is unaware of the position that you espouse.use articles exclusively from databases like Business Source Complete and ProQuest Central
part 2 2pages
- Conduct a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) Analysis ON BJC’s Healthcare. You should provide both a SWOT diagram and a thorough explanation of each section.
- List the strengths of the organization such as cost effectiveness, service quality, and customer loyalty.
- List other assets of your operation, such as flexibility, innovativeness, response to external pressures, creativity, and organizational stability.
- Describe the areas of weakness in the organization operations, such as government policies and procedures, and management inexperience.
- Recognize the limited impact of a new product on the market – its lack of recognition may be attributed to the organization’s inexperience in promoting.
- Examine how proper timing, as well as other factors such as the organization’s innovativeness, may improve your business’s chances of success.
- Relate your organization’s focus/mission to a segment of the present market that is being overlooked.
- List the external threats to your organizational success (such an existing and newly emerging competitors), performance of the overall economy, and your dependency on other businesses such as suppliers, retailers, and distributors for market access and support.
PART 3 2PAGES
conduct a Brand Audit on CVS HEALTH.
Provide a description of the organization (location, size, type, average annual revenue, etc.)Identify all brand elements (logos, symbols, characters, slogans, trademarks, etc.)Distinguish the inherent attributes of the services provided (pricing, communications, distribution policies, other relevant marketing activities)Select a competitive brand (organization).Identify the differences between the organization that you are conducting the brand audit on and the competitive organization.Classify any marketing attributes that either organization does better.Provide recommendations (supported with scholarly references) for brand positioning and marketing strategies that will leverage and extend the brand effectiveness of the organization.
Lorenzetti, L. (2015). 10 Biggest Health Care Companies in the Fortune 500. Retrieved from http://fortune.com/2015/06/20/fortune-500-biggest-healthcare-companies/
Lake, L. (2018). Learn Why Branding is Important in Marketing. Retrieved from https://www.thebalance.com/why-is-branding-important-when-it-comes-to-your-marketing-2294845