During the past 3 weeks, you have articulated several aspects of your planned new venture. Compile all of your writing and research, and put it into a business plan wireframe. The framework should include the following sections:
- Mission statement (based on your Phase 2 IP)
- Vision statement (based on your Phase 2 IP)
- The product or service (based on your Phase 2 DB)
- Market opportunity (based on your Phase 3 IP)
- Competitive environment (based on your Phase 3 IP)
Add the following sections to your plan:
- Statement of ethics
- Statement of social responsibility
At this point, each section should be no longer than 1,000 words. The mission and vision statements should each be a maximum of 1 paragraph. The product or service, market opportunity, and competitive environment sections should each be between 500–1,000 words.
Outline required, as well.