Choose three parental challenges to address at a Parent Information Night from the list below.
- Financial issues
- Limited opportunities for recreation and leisure
- Sibling issues
- Constant care and supervision of a child with a disability
- Increased potential for marital problems
- Logistical issues such as transportation
- Difficulty getting time away from job
- Frequent disability-related crises
- Health issues of family, other members
- Difficulties obtaining appropriate educational services
Design a 10-15 slide electronic presentation (e.g., PowerPoint, Prezi or other presentation software) that describes each challenge and include potential solutions, strategies, and resources that could help parents facing such a challenge. Include presenter’s notes, a title slide, reference slide, and in-text citations within your presentation.
Support your findings with a minimum of three scholarly resources.