Create a “business brief”
In a “business brief” format (see instructions and examples) report on the state of the entertainment industry. There should be six sections to your 400-500 word “brief” and you are encouraged to incorporate charts, graphs, pictures, etc. You are strongly encouraged to focus this content on the vocabulary from this week’s lecture.
- Define the “entertainment industry.” List or visualize its segments / sub-sectors
- What is the current economic impact of the entertainment industry within the business world? What economic factors is the entertainment industry dependent upon?
- What is the societal impact of the entertainment industry?
- What is the political impact of the entertainment industry?
- Future Outlook / Conclusion
- Reference List
About 400-500 words