STEP ONE: SELECTING A TOPIC.
Although the topic of the project will be of your choosing, the instructor must approve it.
Your researching company should be related to business or business management.
You are to submit a research proposal by Feb. 18th that includes:
-The reasons for your choice,
STEP TWO: DEVELOPING A RESEARCH
- Current Situation
- Corporate Governance
1.Board of Director
- External Environment
- Internal Environment
- Analysis of Strategic Factors
Situational Analysis (SWOT)
- Strategic Alternatives and Recommended Strategy
Resources for Case Research
- Annual Report
- Securities and Exchange Commission Annual Report Form 10-K and 10-Q
- Standard & Poor’s Register of Corporations, Directors, and Executives.
- Value Lin’s Investment Survey
- Shareholders meeting notices in SEC Form 14-A
- Business Cycle Development (Department of Commerce)
- Current Business Report (Department of Commerce)
- Economic Indicators (Department of Commerce)
- Economic Report of the President to Congress
- US Industrial Outlook (Department of Commerce)
- World Trade Annual (UN)
- Bloomberg – Information on Interest Rates, Stock Prices, Currency Conversion Rates, and other general Finance Information.
- Dun & Bradstreet – Short reports on 10 million public and private US companies.
- Fortune 500 – Statistic for largest US corporation
Research paper will be approximately 10~15 pages, including references; 12-point font; double-spaced; Images, charts, maps, graphs, etc. should be placed in appendices (these should be in addition to the 10-15 written pages).
Paper must have a cover page with the following: title of research; name of this course (BUS480 Business Research/ Project), student name; and submission date.
i have already selected the topic which you can see in below uploaded file.
example of some References & Bibliography:
References & Bibliography:
Donald R. Copper and Pamela S. Schindler, Business Research Methods, Ninth Edition, McGraw-Hill Irwin.
Saunders and Lewis, Research Methods for Business Students, 2015, Prentice Hall, 7th ed.
Hair Jr. and Celsi, The Essentials of Business Research Methods, 2015, Routledge, 3rd ed.
Bryman and Bell, Business Research Methods, 2015, Oxford University Press, 4th