I need an explanation for this Literature question to help me study.
To conduct a literature review, researchers locate relevant articles and review them. Researchers also write abstracts of the article, which is a brief review of the literature. It is typically in a short paragraph, summarizing the major elements of the article. This brief literature review helps researchers write the final literature review.
In this assignment, you will write a brief review of literature (minimum 3–4 pages) based on your work done in Weeks 2 and 3.
The brief literature review should include the following elements:
- The problem being addressed
- The central purpose or focus of research
- Information about the research approach
- Review of key results related to your research topic
- Whether the twelve articles are clearly reports of a research study, as opposed to essays, opinions, papers, typologies, or synthesis of past researches
Include the reference list in your brief literature review
cite references and use APA format !!